The MAGROUP commitment to compliance includes:
—INTEGRATED QUALITY SYSTEM
The development of an Integrated Quality System and its certifications represent a key milestone towards a continuous improvement of operational efficiency and commercial competitiveness.
- providing customers with products and services that meet their specified requirements, and pursue their full satisfaction;
- continuous improvement of services, based on concrete and reliable data;
- enhancing human resources through life-learning initiatives, as people are an essential element to guarantee the quality of the service/product, to achieve the set objectives and to continuously improve performance;
- practicing periodic and systematic information, training and updating activities on qualitative and environmental aspects actors, aimed at promoting responsibility and awareness among all employees;
- requesting the personnel to report non-conformities and inconveniences that may occur in carrying on their activities;
- controlling and optimizing the processes, by identifying the critical points where to intervene;
- preventing pollution and minimising environmental risks through preventive assessments and continuous monitoring of critical parameters;
- communicating to local authorities and clients on the environment to obtain and consolidate the trust in the activities of the company;
- minimising, as far as possible, the consumption of electricity, water and fuel;
- reducing the production of waste, and encouraging its recovery wherever possible;
- ensuring that the Group environmental policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels of the organisation.