SPECIAL PROCESSES – SURFACE TREATMENTS
Metal Sud has a long experience in the fields of special processes, particularly treatments and tests of aeronautical surfaces in steel, titanium, aluminium and their alloys.
- Anodic oxidation with chromic, sulphuric acid
- Chemical conversion with alodine 1200 alodine 1500 and alodine 600
- Passivation steel
- Titanium etch
- Hard Chromium
- Cadmium prating with kencad sald and sodium cyanide
- Preparation for bonding of aluminium alloys
- Hard anodic oxidation sulphuric
- Nickel plating
- Copper plating and de-copper plating
- Stress relief and hydrogen embrittlement relief
Metal Sud has 58 tanks most of which are 8,000 mm long, 700 mm large and 1,800 mm deep.
SPECIAL PROCESSES – PAINTING
- semi-automatic painting plant with a cure oven to 100 °C;
- clean room that allows checking and working at constant previously set values of temperature (max 150 °C) and humidity;
- the plant is 10,500 mm long, 3,500 mm large and 3,500 mm high.
Two plant in to the department of Inspection with magnetic particles:
- Magnaglo 14A MAGNAFLUX;
- MagnafluxMAG 50 / 3h / 15
Two plant into the department of Penetrant Inspection:
- Magnaflux for particular of small dimensions to 1500mm;
- NDT Italiana for particular of great dimensions to 1500mm;