Established MRO Company in Freeport, NY seeking motivated Vice President of Sales who support full product cycle.
This is a remote position, with required travel to Freeport, NY.
Travel is 50 – 75%.
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Collaboration Skills
- Negotiation & Persuasion Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Research & Strategy
- Business Intelligence
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Building a growth strategy centered around expansion of MRO capabilities.
- Leverage your network to identify potential business opportunities.
- Network with key decision makers at trade events.
- In depth knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Responsible for future business development and customer satisfaction, serving as the face of our US MRO division, interacting with customers, while also representing the voice of the customer daily to provide excellent customer service.
- Acting as the Voice of the Customer within the shop operation.
- Leading and managing a team to coordinate the flow of parts; streamline communication between Customer and Operations Team.
- Partnering with customers on future growth and repair expansion.
- Ensuring expedient resolution of customer concerns.
- Coordinate and lead team meetings, document meetings, and submit monthly and weekly status reports.
- Owning customer feedback process and driving improvement in the operation.
- Overseeing contracts management, inclusive of RFQ, proposal and new contract development in line with profit margin and margin goals.
- Providing feedback during contract negotiations to mitigate exposure to contractual and business risks.
- Managing site contract flow-down process.
- Perform other related work as assigned
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree or 10 years of relevant experience
- Prior MRO experience or related field is required
- Strong contracts leadership experience in commercial/military aerospace role
- Prior experience in operations is preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Attention to detail in all areas of work.
Please submit resume with salary requirements.
We are an equal Opportunity Employer.
We offer competitive salary and benefit packages.
Background check and drug screen required
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Job Type: Full-time, hybrid. Employees who are working in hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. Ratio of time working onsite will be determined in partnership with you supervisor.
The search is aimed at candidates of both sexes (L. 903/77).