Landing Gear and Hydraulic Actuation Systems Performance Engineer
The candidate will be part of the Analysis & Performances Team and will conduct Landing Gear and Actuation System dynamic performance analysis, modeling, and simulation.
Will take care of customer LG system specification requirements for performance integration on the aircraft.
Will define the LG and actuation systems qualification requirements and will support the Systems certification on the aircraft.
Mechanical or Aeronautics/Aerospace Master Degree.
Extensive and consolidated experience in landing gear and actuation systems design with focus on dynamic performance analysis, modeling, and simulations of the systems behavior for characterizing their functioning and all the relevant loads involved.
Experience of Integration of LG System, including Shimmy damping, rolling stock, braking, steering and relevant control subsystems is highly desired.
Previous international work experience in Aerospace Companies/Sector particularly on Hydro/Electro-Mechanical systems is preferred.
Required knowledges and skills
• Knowledge of Landing Gear Systems Architecture Design
• Capability of Military and Civil Customer Specification Requirements Analysis
• Landing Gear and Actuation Systems Conceptual Design for Preliminary Performance definition
• Knowledge of dynamic modeling tools for hydraulic equipment behavior numerical simulation
• Landing Gear and Hydraulic Actuation Systems performance modeling and dynamic simulation analysis.
• Landing Gear modeling and multi-body Simulation including Tire and Brake dynamics to evaluate potential gear walk and shimmy phenomena during A/C Ground maneuvers. Rigid and flexible modeling analysis capabilities.
• Development and qualification Test requirements definition, Test results analysis and model correlation and validation.
• Knowledge/usage of PLM system for configuration and documentation management. Team Center by Siemens preferred.
• Fluent English written and spoken.
• Self-motivated and willing to take on new challenges
• Professional with strong background and passion in landing gear and actuation systems
• Robust communication and excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Attitude to troubleshooting analysis and simple design solution identification
• Excellent team working capability, and ability to develop good relationships with stakeholders
• Natural attitude to “Problem Solving” and “Customer Satisfaction” Orientation
• Strength of mind and effective capability of managing working stress situation