IT Help Desk
IT Help Desk
The resource will be in charge of workstation installation and configuration, overview and maintenance, along with the control of the correct functioning of systems and accessories.
He/she will also be responsible for the backup management and server services monitoring.
Technical High-school diploma
Basic work experience
- Strong knowledge of Windows, Linux, Mac/Os, VMWare operating systems
- Good knowledge of English
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Trouble shooting analysis
- Stress Management
- Discretion in information management
- Willingness to learn and stay abreast
- Installation and configuration of basic OS client and server (Windows, Linux, Mac/Os, VMWare);
- Configuration, installation and management of workstations
- Configuration, installation and management of devices (as fax, printer, etc.)
- Management of trouble ticketing
- Management of business assets
- Installation of security policies
- Installation of client antivirus
- Management of any problem related to workstations
- Management of direct contacts with users
- Management of contacts with maintenance providers
Job Type: Full-time
We offer competitive salaries and benefit packages.
We are an equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.