MAGROUP – Magnaghi Aeronautica Group, an international manufacturing company with more than 80 years of experience operating in the Aerospace sector, is looking for a brilliant HR Senior with a solid economic background and previous experience of at least 4/5 years in a similar position, to join the Group HR Department, in a growing and highly challenging environment.
Key tasks assigned to the position:
- Management of the entire cycle of operations necessary for payroll processing, interfacing with external consultants and internal fulfillment;
- Care of collection and processing of staff attendance data and preparation of related performance reports;
- Supporting the processing of personnel costs, in budgeting and related analysis;
- Management of personnel files, contracts and labor relations of staff and contractors;
- Support and collaboration in the development of personnel administrative procedures.
- Support in planning and organizing training courses;
- Monitoring and drafting of training activities, for the preparation of the Training Activity Plan and periodic report of training costs;
- Monitoring notices and calls for funded training and how to access interprofessional funds.
- Job descriptions and job posting and resume screening activities;
- Phone interviews and job interviews of candidates and related report writing;
- Implementation of plans for induction of resources into the company and related monitoring.
Key candidate requirements:
- Working experience in similar position of at least 4/5 years
- Master’s degree with a business focus
- Knowledge of labor regulations and general accounting
- Fluent English
- Knowledge and use of MS-Office software (Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint, etc)
- Team working
- Ability to work under stress and meet priorities and deadlines
- Problem solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Interpersonal sensitivity
- Accuracy and confidentiality
Contract: fixed term
The search is aimed at candidates of both sexes (L. 903/77).