Engineering Internship Opportunities
MAGROUP is seeking candidates for engineering internship opportunities supporting all aspects of the engineering development and manufacturing lifecycle.
Opportunities exist supporting a variety of efforts in engineering development, integration, test and transition to production efforts on complex mechanical systems.
Roles and Responsibilities may include:
- Provide engineering support to the design, development and selection of basic hardware components utilizing fundamental engineering principles, theories and techniques.
- Obtain working knowledge of company tools. Perform analyses and compile data for investigation by senior engineering personnel.
- Assist in the design, fabrication or testing of prototype hardware. Document results for review by senior engineering personnel.
- Support assemblers, technicians and inspectors for manufacturing issues on new and existing products.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
Internships at MAGROUP feature additional opportunities including:
- Networking with MAGROUP International Engineering Team.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program for Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Science, or a related field.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
Motivated self-starter with leadership skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills, judgment, and analytical capability.
- Ability to close on discrete tasking in a timely manner.
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills.