MAGROUP – Magnaghi Aeronautica, an international manufacturing company with more than 80 years of experience operating in the Aerospace sector, is looking for a DISASSEMBLY, ASSEMBLY, AND FINISHING OPERATOR for its headquarters in Naples to join the MRO Team.
– Disassembly of landing gear, hydraulic and electro-hydraulic devices.
– Visual and if necessary dimensional inspection of disassembled parts.
– Drafting of discrepancy sheets with anomalies found.
– Impact and corrosion protections of disassembled sub-components.
– Assembly of reconditioned devices in accordance with applicable technical requirements.
– Compilation of accompanying technical documentation (torque records, mating list, parts check sheets, etc.).
– Finishing of devices (braking, application of sealants/sealants, marking and gluing plates, touch-up painting, etc.).
– Advancement of activities carried out in the company ERP system.
– Protections of devices to be crated for shipment.
– Collaboration in the crating of devices.
– Inspection and repair or replacement of “on field” parts.
– High school diploma in technical disciplines.
– Ability to read technical drawings, repair diagrams, exploded views of maintenance manuals and documentation provided by MRO technical department to support activities.
– Familiarity in the use of traditional measuring instruments (caliper, micrometer, bore gauge).
– Willingness to travel to customers or end users for “on field” interventions.
– interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
– Manual dexterity.
– Resistance to stress.