MAGROUP- Magnaghi Aeronautica Group, an international manufacturing company with more than 80 years of experience operating in the Aerospace sector, is looking for a resource to join the Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) Department in Naples headquarters as a Dimensional Control and Component Rework Worker.
- Visual type inspection of components disassembled from trucks and hydraulic devices.
- Dimensional and geometric type inspections of components using standard measuring instruments
- Completion of standard forms describing discrepancies found
- Removal and installation of bushings and kneecaps
- Manual rework typical of adjustment operations (use of fine-grained paper to remove scratches, banding, etc.)
- Machining on machine tool
- High school diploma in technical disciplines;
- Knowledge of surface protections and finishes.
- Recognition of typical in-service part defects (wear, scoring, polishing, etc.) and non-operational defects (micro-corrosion, pitting, pitting, etc.)
- Familiarity with the use of traditional measuring instruments (caliper, micrometer, bore gauge, intertest, altimeter, etc.)
- Familiarity in the use of lathe and milling machine. Operation of vertical boring and lapping machines is an advantage
- Knowledge of actuation, dissipation, blocking and landing gear systems
- Ability to read technical drawings, repair diagrams, exploded views of maintenance manuals and documentation provided by the MRO technical department to support activities
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills
Contract: Full time
The search is aimed at candidates of both sexes (L. 903/77).