The candidate will be part of the Analysis & Performances Team and will conduct Landing Gear and Actuation System dynamic performance analysis, modeling, and simulation. Will take care of customer LG system specification requirements for performance integration on the aircraft. Will define the LG and actuation systems qualification requirements and will support the Systems certification on the aircraft.
Mechanical or Aeronautics/Aerospace Master Degree or equivalent.
Extensive and consolidated experience in landing gear and actuation systems design with focus on dynamic performance analysis, modeling, and simulations of the systems behavior for characterizing their functioning and all the relevant loads involved.
Experience of Integration of LG System, including Shimmy damping, rolling stock, braking, steering and relevant control subsystems is highly desired.
Previous international work experience in Aerospace Companies/Sector particularly on Hydro/Electro-Mechanical systems is preferred.
- Knowledge of Landing Gear Systems Architecture Design
- Capability of Military and Civil Customer Specification Requirements Analysis
- Landing Gear and Actuation Systems Conceptual Design for Preliminary Performance definition
- Knowledge of dynamic modeling tools for hydraulic equipment behavior numerical simulation
- Landing Gear and Hydraulic Actuation Systems performance modeling and dynamic simulation analysis.
- Landing Gear modeling and multi-body Simulation including Tire and Brake dynamics to evaluate potential gear walk and shimmy phenomena during A/C Ground maneuvers. Rigid and flexible modeling analysis capabilities.
- Development and qualification Test requirements definition, Test results analysis and model correlation and validation.
- Knowledge/usage of PLM system for configuration and documentation management. Team Center by Siemens preferred.
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Trouble shooting analysis
- Stress Management
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Job Type: Full-time
We offer competitive salaries and benefit packages.
We are an equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.